chilotas fries with
Not Mayo Original
1. Cut red peppers in irregular cuts of about 3 cm, taking out the white part.
2. Put them into a baking dish and sprinkle with salt, blonde sugar, olive oil and black pepper.
3. Roast at 160 ° C for 1 hour. Stir every so often. Cool down.
4. Grind with a blender until the purée is as smooth as possible.
5. With a spatula, mix the mashed red pepper with 1 bottle of original Not Mayo.
Yukon Gold Potatoe
1. Cut the potatoes into strips and let them soak in cold water.
2. Heat oil to 150 ° C.
3. Dry potatoes and fry them at 150 ° C for 3 minutes.
4. Increase oil temperature to 180 ° C.
5. Fry for 3 more minutes.
6. Dry potatoes with paper.
of the week